To book an appointment, please email at Marianne@ajdorn.plus.com or get in touch using the contact form below. I’ll reply as soon as I can. Please note that these contact details are for appointments only. If you are instead looking for general advice, check out the advice for owners section of my website.
When getting in touch, please include the following in your message:
- Your phone number if you’re happy for me to call you back.
- Your animal’s name, age and breed
- Where you’re based. If outside the UK, please say which country/state as I’ll need to check your time zone.
- The name of your usual vet practice
- A few words explaining the situation (e.g. ‘recovering from cruciate surgery’ or ‘she’s getting old and I’m worried that she may be in pain’).
The first consultation is routinely held remotely using Zoom. Click here for further information on what to expect from a video consultation. Home visit appointments are sometimes possible for for those who live local to me in North Herts, UK. However, availability for visits is limited.